What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience in Information Security and Cybersecurity Consulting field and, specifically, leading security consulting services.
Technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) will be necessary.
High level of English and Spanish will be necessary.
Specific experience required:
- Designing security governance and compliance projects.
- Analyzing, designing and implementing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and information security director plans.
- Performing assessments against standards such as PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO 27k, etc.
- Analyzing and implementing risk management frameworks, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Operating as a Consultant to research / recommend changes to enhance, streamline, and automate Information Security procedures.
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Possession of recognised certificates in the field of cybersecurity (CISSP, CISA, CISM...) or Master's degree in cybersecurity, Security Management or similar.
What challenges and task can you find in this job?
- Coordinating the business unit, guaranteeing the development of its services and products.
- Designing, developing and implementing security and compliance services.
- Defining and implementing the strategic road map of the area.
- Assessing the impact on the business environment and align appropriate mitigation actions or the prioritization of projects and investments within the company.
- Implementing continuous improvement processes and activities (e.g. good practices, reporting, problem resolution) to ensure quality and relevance of services.
- Working in collaboration with business development team to generate new opportunities and sales (specialized technologic presale).
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Barcelona (full remote is possible).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.