What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of Information Security and Cybersecurity Consulting and with a high level of English. Fluent Spanish will be necessary.
- Experience in the use of ISO 27001 and 27002, as well as in Privacy and Data Protection / LOPD and RGPD regulations.
- Technical knowledge of AWS and Gsuite.
- Experience in the definition, design and implementation of information / IT security controls.
- Prepare reporting and monitoring reports.
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Possession of recognised certificates in the field of cybersecurity (CEH, OSCP, OSCE, CISSP, CISA, GIAC...) or Master's degree in cybersecurity, Security Management or similar.
What challenges and task can you find in this job?
The selected person will support the CISO of one of our clients, implementing the cybersecurity function, ensuring policies application, managing vulnerabilities and implementing best practices.
- Coordinate all security aspects in the company (internal/external, perimeter, patch management, governance...).
- Advise on tools, protocols, regulations, etc. that affect or may affect security obligations and needs related with information gaps and specifications from collaborators, third parties or suppliers.
- Give security recommendations and carrying out small scripts guaranteeing secure use.
- Contribute to the creation of plans and support for security awareness and sensitisation.
- Investigate and recommend changes to improve, optimise and automate information security procedures.
- Provide security recommendations on an ongoing basis and perform small scripts to ensure secure use.
- Assist with analysis, documentation and remediation actions in response to audit findings.
- Check and ensure effective compliance with security regulations/procedures.
- Resolve queries to the secure development team.
- Prepare security compliance reports.
- Produce reporting and follow-up reports.
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.