We are looking for candidates to participate in security consulting projects for our clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of experience participating in security, government, and regulatory compliance consulting projects.
High level of English will be desirable. Fluent Spanish will be necessary.
We value experience in:
- Normative frameworks (ENS, LOPD, ISO27001, ISO22301, PCI-DSS).
- Risk management associated with cybersecurity
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Master`s degree in cybersecurity.
- Have relevant certifications such a CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC´SANS.
What challenges and task can you find in this job?
- Integration, implementation and reinforcement of security offices in client companies.
- Technical coordination, management and leadership of projects, related with information and infrastructure security.
- Technical consultancy of cybersecurity solutions and services.
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Barcelona/Madrid/Zaragoza (full remote is valued).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.